Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My First Post!

I'm hoping to use this blog to share and gather recipes. My goal is to stick with it and post at least once a week recipes and pics of some of the things I've been making. Please feel free to comment with recipes of your own or variations of recipes that I share!

To give a preview of my taste buds, tonight we will be having a fellow Army couple over to dinner one last time before they move to Tennessee. On the menu we have, pulled pork in the crock pot, mac and cheese, fried okra, mayonnaise rolls, and key lime cake for dessert! Can't wait to have some quality time with them before they leave!

Thanks for stopping by,
Erica

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited you are blogging!!! I cannot wait to see all of your yummy food. The keylime cake sounds delicious! I love the keylime cupcakes at Truelove's.

    ReplyDelete